Hmmm- can I get anything other than the 'you suck' award? Thanks for that btw Jenn wink .

B

E

S

T

E

P

I

S

O

D

E

A

D

A

P

T

A

T

I

O

N

Quote 1:
She sighed as she flipped another page. Why did cooking have to be so complicated? She scanned through yet another recipe.
Um...

Quote 2:
"Just tell him he'd better get his shiny red butt over here, or I swear to God, I will never speak to him again."
LOL! Sounds like something I might write but I didn't...

Quote 3:
"Well, let's finish what we started. Let's go on a real date, no stakeout, no Ralph's Pagoda, then, take it from there."
I know I read this one...

Quote 4:
"Don't play coy with me, Kent!" Lois snapped, her right hand waving accusingly in front of her. "How dare you tell Superman about Lex's proposal?"
Um...

Quote 5:
Lois let out a frustrated sigh. "Look, Kent, if you're going somewhere with all this, I hope you'll get there before this century is out!"
hehe

Quote 6:
"Um, Bernie, while I'd love to see a fabulous new discovery that will change life as we know it, I have plans for tonight. Couldn't this wait until tomorrow?"
LOL!

Quote 7:
But she wasn't the right one for him to bare his soul to. To him, she wasn't anybody at all.
Awww...

Quote 8:
Lois laughed. "Well, you might have the right dance moves to be the King, but you should leave the singing to others."
I KNOW I read this one!

Quote 9:
"No, Lois. Partnership is not entirely like marriage. You're right that they both take work."
Um...

Quote 10:
"All men are jerks, apart from you apparently. So are you a jerk but really good at covering it up, or the exception?"
Ouch. Lois in a bad mood.

Quote 11:
"From what I've heard, I'd be better off out there with the hounds of hell on my tail than you, Mr. Luthor," the leader told him.
Hmmm I know I know I know I read this one...

Quote 12:
What was she doing here? Well, Lois was really there to tell him that she was in love with him, but this definitely put a crimp in things.
Hmm... Is this the one where Clark doesn't propose to Martha but Lois thinks he's proposing to Mayson? BJ's from last year's ficathon I think?

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Excerpt 1:
Still dunno

Excerpt 2:
Nope

Excerpt 3:
Still no /sigh/

Excerpt 4:
Ouch. Lois in a really bad mood...

Excerpt 5:
Um...

Excerpt 6:
Dunno

Excerpt 7:
Guessing it's ASU...

Excerpt 8:
Um...

Excerpt 9:
Er...

Excerpt 10:
Ooooo! That Little Sister of Mine by Alicia?!?!

Excerpt 11:
Um...

Excerpt 12:
Not sure about my previous guess but...