Trying to find a particular Wendy story when you can't remember the name is like trying to sort through all the sand on the sea shore looking for a particular grain of sand. And when you add to that that you don't really remember what the story is about... help! laugh

Anyway, I was driving along the north shore of Lake Superior yesterday and I saw a place that I always think of as the place where this story is set. Now, I'm driving that same section of highway going back home tomorrow, and since Wendy told me that she had a particular place where she had set the story, I wanted to check out the description of the place before I head out tomorrow to see if it's an exact match. It's just west of Marathon, Ontario.

I think it was a multi-part story. And I think Lois might have met Clark on a sandy beach. And then there was this island where Clark found Lois unconscious. Or he found her in the water and took her to the island. Or something like that. And then he had to reveal what he could do so that he could get her off the island. Oh, and I think Lois might have been married to Luthor and that he was the one who tried to kill her.

So... after that wonderful description, can anyone help me? laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane