Tempus--last we saw him, he was in a jail in 1866 Smallville. Did he ever get out of jail? Did he ever get back to the future? *snicker* Did Lois & Clark ever encounter him again?

Asabi--Where'd he go?

Jack--What happened to him? And his brother Denny too!

The Two Jimmys Conspiracy

Cat--Where is she now?

Who was the mysterious "Mike" in StGTTWNK?

The whole "Whatever I know, when you leave this room, I no longer know" conversation with Perry (a.k.a. the "because he can yodel" conversation)--Does he actually know that CK=S, or was he just saying he knew about Lois hiding Laderman? (That was the same episode, right?)

If Clark was saving people on his travels before the Pilot, why did no one come forward as having been saved by him once Superman came on the scene?

There are tons more, but my DVDs are in storage, so I can't watch them right now. But I'll totally make a list of loose ends for you next time I watch the series from beginning to end--which will probably be in the next month or so, since I have an urge to write more L&C fic at the moment, and need reference material.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place