My 15-year-old daughter has just discovered L&C and loves it (I'm a happy mom now! smile ) and she is interested in reading some funny fanfics.

I would love a bunch of recommendations! She recently read CC's "Something the Cat Dragged In" and the fic called "Naked Truth" (she loved both those), but I'm sure there are some true gems out there that aren't on the archive's Kerths list. I downloaded "Quick Change" for her, which I'm sure she'll love. But what else? Anything you love that really makes you laugh that you could pass along?

Keep in mind she's 15, so I don't really want to pass along anything loaded with innuendos or anything too suggestive. (I don't want to give her any ideas when she starts dating in 4 months. grumble but I'll work on her. wink In the meantime, I'll be satisifed she's showing an interest in anything L&C. It's fun to have a DVD L&C marathon buddy. laugh

Thanks for any suggestions you have!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~