expanding on Paul's radiation theory

you probably wouldn't need to go all the way to the sun in order to kill the bacteria...

This is what I was thinking (given that it is LNC and anything can happen from time-travel to alternate dimensions)...

if the anthrax could be treated via a high dose of radiation, this seems to me it would be similar to radiation therapies used to treat cancer. This could be done through producing an aerosol product with some form of radioactive element mixed with a combination of antibacterial agents and vasodilators and inhaled (think of an asthma inhaler or ventilator).... the vasodilators would increase the probability that the products enter the blood-stream, all done without exposing the individual to kryptonite in order to inject the radioactive element (as would happen in a "normal" human cancer patient)...

I would be happy to expand on this theory for you, if you like it... but wanted to keep this post short and sweet so you don't get turned off by my technobabble and pharmacological knowledge...

but in reality, although I know plenty about pharmacology I don't know anything about anthrax and would have to look into it a bit more before I can elaborate on any precise drugs to use and what combinations etc....

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?