LOL at Floyd! rotflol

Brian is wonderfully portrayed. Although it is fun to watch, it is also rather scary - this combination of a small boy's brain and Superman's body. You have made Brian so real that I don't want him to die. I'm hoping that Doc Klein's news will be that once Brain loses his powers, they will be gone permanently.

I was a bit confused by this:
What would Luthor be keeping in a lead box? Something, obviously, that he didn't want Superman to see; something small, but important.
I thought Clark was under the impression that he had just stolen his own lock of hair. So, why is he now wondering what could be in the box?

It seems to me that if he were convinced it were his hair sample, he would open it; if he did not know what it contained, he'd call Lois and make up some excuse to leave the room while she opened the box.

In any event, I am exceedingly curious to see just what *is* in that box! Looking forward to Part 19...

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster