Congrats to all the winners! All the stories I hoped would win, did, and now I know what new stories to start with! Whether you're a first time winner or an old pro, it's a thrill --and you've earned it -- so enjoy it! smile

Thanks, Wendy, for the trip down memory lane! This is the first year I've ever missed the Kerths, and it gave me a very odd feeling when I realized that... but I'm confident everything went brilliantly.

Well done, Kae & Yvonne! You've done a very professional job, and made it all look easy. You deserve a chance to relax in retirement, now -- take it from me, it's very nice! wink

Trisha, El & Annette... goofy )

Thanks, FOLCs -- these awards could not exist without all you authors & volunteers & cheering squads. One of the great things about this fandom is the sense of community, and these awards really showcase that. You're all wonderful.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K