As you know, the ceremony will take place on IRC on April 5. But none of it can happen without you! Not only do we need party-animals to make this huge fun and laughs and happiness, but we also need behind-the-scenes helpers to make the ceremony something special. hyper

So... we need presenters. All categories are open, and so you're free to choose whatever you feel like presenting. Presenting means doing a small speech explaining what the category entails (it can be fun or serious, whatever you prefer) then listing the nominees, and finally, announcing the winner and handing out the famous trophee. wink

Just let us know, either here or in an email to K-Com or even to me, that you're willing to present and what category you'd like to be assigned to. I'll be updating this thread with the remaining categories as they get snatched. jump

Second... we need people for in-betweenies, commercial breaks during the ceremony. You can write fake commercials, tell jokes, anything you like as long as it's entertaining. If you're interested in taking part, raise your hand and then let me know what you'd like to do.

Let the fun begin! party

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~