Well, in Ghosts we have this...

JIMMY on phone (covers mouthpiece) Lois! Some French guy. Says you called him about cooking lessons?

LOIS (chagrined; glancing around) Shhh! He's a famous chef.

JIMMY I can barely understand him.

LOIS Yes, yes, tell him I'll be with him 'tout a l'heure'. (into phone) If anything turns up, give me a buzz. (punches line two) Monsieur Bouchard. Enchantee. (hunches forward; lowers voice) Thank you so much for returning my call. You see, the problem is... cooking was never really important to me... (stiffens) Well, I would hardly call that a crime against humanity. I was just more interested in my career, that's all. (then) The thing is, I'm married now and well... I want to hold up my end. It's pathetic when you can't even boil water. (nervous laugh) Well, I mean of course I can boil water.... But what do you do with it? Anyway, I was wondering... Think you could give me some lessons? (beat) Hello? Hello? Mon ami?

She stares sourly at the receiver as Clark arrives at his desk.
So I suppose that she might have kept looking until she found someone. On the other hand, at the end of the episode, we have this...

LOIS Stop making that face.

CLARK (innocently) What face?

LOIS The one that says, 'Oh, my God, Lois has cooked something.' (then) The little bits and pieces of Katie are pretty much gone from me now, but I do want to hang onto this one thing. She sure knew how to make a good breakfast.

He tastes. It's a winner.

LOIS I call it -- 'Eggs a la Katie Banks. He pulls her onto his lap.

CLARK (an incredulous smile) Lois. My God. (beat) You can _cook_ something!

LOIS Yes! And it's sorta like climbing Mt. Everest. Once you do it, you think, 'Why would I do that again?'

CLARK I'll... eat slowly.

LOIS I would.
So it seems she got past her need to cook. On the other hand, she might have just been saying that she didn’t feel the need to cook breakfast again. Or that she didn’t feel the need to cook this particular breakfast again. But that is the only reference I can think of off the top of my head.

Hope that is of some help.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane