I agree with Jojo...

Now my thoughts. <g>

I believe that the Claude thing probably *did* happen at Lois's place... because she got up the next morning and he was gone (right?) I could see him "sleeping over" and then leaving before she got up in the morning. <shrugs shoulders> Don't ask me why - it's just the feeling I get.

But, yes, I see it happening in a different apartment.

As to the one/two bedroom thing -- that's why in "House" I alluded to her changing apartments because of the whole "Luthor" thing. There is the problem of the 105/501 thing... and there's also the problem of Lucy staying with her for the first several eps of the series. I don't see Lucy sleeping on the couch. <g>

So you could have her changing apartments.

Ooooh, actually, maybe the thing with Claude happened in the same "apartment building".... what if "originally" Lois had just a studio apartment (all rooms in one big room - no separate bedroom - know what I mean?). Then later, when she got more recognition and a bigger paycheck, she moved into a 2 bedroom apartment and Lucy moved in with her.

I have a couple of friends who live in apartments and they have changed apartments several times (because of needing more or less bedrooms or simply because a better/newer/nicer apartment came open and they wanted to switch).

Anyway, I've babbling on too long and gotten entirely too wordy. But there's my 2 cents take on it. laugh

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.