I think there are a lot of episodes that I'd like to rework bits of -- which, in quite a few cases, would necessitate re-writing most of the episode. Rather like Jax's new take on OP, which sounds like fun: no Spencer Spencer, no A-plot -- but lots of time for the important stuff. wink

What I want to redo are scenes/episodes in which Clark in particular is depicted as helpless for no very good reason, i.e., due to lousy writing forcing the characters into situations for story purposes (so you can guess that I loathe the Argh). And then there are the writers who simply can't cope with the concept of Superman. :rolleyes: People here have seen me rant on subjects like the inanity of scenes like Supes tunnelling through the Earth to intercept the missile in COtOC, so I shan't bore you with more of it, but I do wish they'd had a decent story editor.

Actually, I have an idea for a rework of the second half of the New Krypton arc, making use of something that Cary Bates, IIRC, thought up in an early 80s comics story. No promises that it will ever see the light of day, but it just might.

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...