I only recently discovered TWW, Lisa, in the last few weeks. Yeah, I know - what an idiot I've been. laugh I'm slowly working my way through and am halfway through S3 now. (The DVD rental store has learned to dread me appearing in their doorway goofy )

I just couldn't pick a favourite episode - I've adored them all so far. The writing is just superb; I love the mix of humour, drama, pathos and poignancy.

Poor CJ and the turkeys has to be one of the highlights though, definitely. The moment where Bartlett pardons the turkey, then has a rant about anyone believing he could, before drafting it into the army instead, just has me in tears of laughter every time I watch it. rotflol

Talking of which, I've never known a show before that has me in tears so often! I've had favourite shows which emotionally engaged me or emotionally affected me, but few that have had me regularly sobbing my heart out! laugh

LabRat smile (looking forward to an evening's wallow with the rest of S3, as Stuart is working...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers