Okay, I lied (this is too fun) I'm back with Season 2:

Arianna Carlin and Lois's look alike from Madam X

Lenny Stokes from Wall of Sound (I think they would have just put Derek Camden in the looney bin)

Eric Thorp and Daniel Hanson from The Source

The Prankster, Kyle Griffin himself, and Victor (sidekick).

Baby Rage? From Church of Metropolis.

Ryan Wiley and Col. Charles Fane from Operation Blackout.

Bonnie, Clyde, Dillinger, Al Capone and the gang from TOGOM

Margaret Duffy and Winslow Schott from Seasons Greedings

Rollie Vale from Metallo (although Lex broke him out in season 2... did they ever catch Emmitt Vale, his brother? I can't remember what happened to him)

Harlan Black from Chi of Steel

The doctor from The Eyes Have It (can't remember his name) and Munch (the sidekick)

Diana Stride and Rolf from Top Copy

Lucky Leon (can't remember his real name)

Stanley Gables, Albie Swinson, Big Buster Williams, Diego Martinez an the guy who blew up Mayson's car... the scripts say "Sean Mallory" Sean is right, but Mallory isn't. I distinctly remember his name being McSomething Mc... I can't remember, don't have the episodes handy...

Then there was the awful woman and her daughter and the terrorist in Target! Jimmy Olson... I'm not sure their names are right in the scripts either...

Bill Church Jr. - although he didn't stay in jail long the first time... but then they sent him back to jail (curteousy of Mindy) along with Bill Sr. in Season 3. Oh and Gene Newtrich (not sure on the spelling) he went to jail too, didn't he?

Charles Knox went to prison in Whine, Whine, Whine for the Nirvana <g>

Jacen Mazik from An The Answer Is...

Okay, I really am gonna stop there... <g>

Hope that helps!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.