hyper The results are in! Missing Lois is the longest fanfic on the Archive! dance (Just posted tonight! I'd include the link, but as LabRat suggests - it's best for an e-reader!) According to the Archives it's 3,000 words shy of 1/2 million [Linked Image], clocking in at 2757KB.

I win: The Biggest Lack of a Social Life Award! [Linked Image]

So, if you didn't get a chance to read it on the boards (all approx. 9 months of it), it's now ready and waiting and weighing down the servers over on the Archive! Or if you'd like to read it again, now that my excellent, super fantastic General Editor -- Marcelle notworthy -- has smoothed out the bumps, and fixed all my characters' sighing blush , it's a better read than it was before. Or if you just need some light reading for the next month or so, this is the story for you! What I am saying? It's a bit heavier than most of my stuff - definitely a drama. It's my take on what S5, and probably a bit of S6, could have been. Enjoy.

As for me, I'm going to party and get back on my latest epic, which I'm hoping ( grovel ) won't beat out ML for this prize next year. (She writes as she puts the finishing touches on Part 52 for Betas.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.