I saw it when I was in the 5th grade and had to miss the last half hour because my parents picked me up from school early - we were going to Disney World.

I remember bugging my parents the whole time we were on vacation to please, please, please rent it and let me finish watching it when we got back. [Embarrassed]
LOL. Reminds me of my experience with The Swan Princess. It's a cartoon feature (not Disney, but equal if not surpassing anything they've done, imo), but has great characters, humour, romance (based loosely on Swan Lake), a hero and heroine you can believe in, and some great songs.

I first saw it when I was babysitting my young niece. She wanted to watch it, I was glad for something that kept her quiet for a couple of hours...you know the drill. laugh

And I was hooked. Absolutely enthralled. And, of course, Mum and Dad came home before it was done and I really, really wanted to know how it ended, but was too embarrassed to admit I was loving a kid's movie. <G>

Made Stuart buy me it for Christmas though. goofy And have spent many happy hours with it since. It just appeals to my mushy little heart. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers