I have the first installment in the K-Factor, a LnC/SG1 crossover, series nearly finished. It just needs a little polishing and I think it will be ready.

However, one of my betas is suggesting that I don't post it. Says that it is really not a story, since it doesn't have a conflict/resolution feel to it.

I respect the opinion of this person, a lot, and am willing to cannibalize the story and fit it into, more fleshed out, future stories, but part of me is also telling me to go ahead and post it, just to see if anyone thinks the concept is any good.

I knew from the beginning, that several of the 'stories' I plan on writing for this series are going to fall under the heading of Missing Scene.

Basically, the first story has Clark seeing something he shouldn't have and him snooping around for more information. This is a pre-pilot, Clark is still in college, story and no Lois is in this story, but she will be making a cameo in the third story, with more of her showing up until Season 1 of LnC meshes together around the time frame of mid-Season 6 of SG1.

I could tell you more but then who would want to read it.

So, should I hold off on it and shoe horn it, flashback style, in or do I post it knowing that it doesn't quite qualify as fleshed out story?

James.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!