i'm kinda new to the message boards, but i have been reading all your stuff on lcfanfic.com for about 9 months now...

I know wow... i didnt think it was that long untill i thought about it just now.

just wanted to say that if you guys wern't so good, I definitely would not have stayed tuned for so long.

anyway (except for this post), one of my bigest pet peeves is badly edited work. so I am volunteering to do some beta reading and editing if anyone out there would like some help.

so a little about myself:
I am in my final year of a Bachelor of Science degree at Sydney university. I hope to double major in pharmacology and Neuroscience (but neuro is debatable with the faculty as i need to take up an extra subject on top of my full load, which I can't be bothered with so otherwise it will be PHARM and physiology... complicated university plitics just ist worth the fuss).

Next year I hope to enter the postgraduate medical program at sydney (four years in length). If i dont get in straight away (200 places and 3500 applicants, but odds are a little better than it looks) I will undertake an honnors project (one big science experiment over 1 yr, which then gets published in a journal). Medicine will be followed by two years of internship/residency, followed by 5 years of specialty training in psychiatry (not psychology) and then hopefully be admitted to the Royal Australian, & NZ Colledg of Psychiatrists.

So I have a long road to go... and it looks like I will be at least 33 before I am fully qualified (I am 21 now)

This means I need lots of practice in edditing work, which would improve my own writings by reducing grammatical errors etc. And getting me in better practice of thinking and writing in correct structures, reducing time spent edditing my own work.

although I dont have time to write fanfic myself, I would really enjoy being a part of the creative process. I get stuck on story lines, but am fascinated by the finer details including chosing the right words, fannatical about the placement of punctuation etc.

I fell in love with LNC in 97 or 98 (can't remember), when season 4 aired here down under. Then I was 13/14 and developed a huge crush on superman for the same reason lois did... he was perfect and nothing could fail if i found a love who could also be my best friend for life

Then in 2002, I fell in love again when series 3 and 4 were shown on cable...
Since then I have been dreaming of finding my superman, only to be disapointed time and time again. Then wehn I started reading LnCFanfic.com, I found an outlet for my increadible frustrations with the male population as a whole... Particularly a rather interesting story where my life resembled Lois' in ep#3.04, innocent Catholic girl that I am, fell for the Patrick (hey in reality his name was Patrick) from a good Irish catholic background, who happened to be a witch cat devil . And one or 2 lex luthors who have tried to edge their ways into my life,

Anyway, hopefully if you do send me stuff it would encourage me to write my own stories, if no at least I would feel like i am participating and not leeching off your genious, and if i do gain something educational from this experience.... my lecturers may not know why... but my marks would improve through improved writing of essays/scientific reports etc.

Helena Beethoven

ps I guess I am a little skittish over putting any details over the web, so you can emal me at my hotmail adress

sendit2helena@hotmail.com

that gets checked about once a week, it's just that if i post my other email accounts pple can trace them back to me via Uni, or other means

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?