I'm thinking of writing a "What if . . ." fic, but I can't quite decide in what timeline I want to set it.

I know it has to be after The Foundling, but there are certain details that can change, depending on when I set the fic.

I suppose I could write different versions of the fic, one for each timeline I choose, but I'd rather only write the one (I'm lazy that way).

Anyway, I need to know a few things in order to decide.

First, is there a list of episode "blurbs" anywhere that can tell me what happened in each episode for seasons 3 & 4? I have a list of episode titles, and I've noticed that there are scripts available through the link at the top of the forums here, but reading through all those scripts would take forever.

Next, in which episode did Dr. Klein first appear? I know it wasn't anywhere in season two, but I don't remember enough of the last two seasons to tell.

My third (and fourth) questions have to do with the New Kryptonians. First, in which episde did they first show up? Was it the third season finale, or did they show up before that?

And how did they show up? Did they fly--under their own power, that is--from an orbiting ship or something, or did they have to have a space-to-ground vehicle of some sort? Was this even shown in the series?

Writing L&C fic will be so much easier once I have seasons 3 (which I've already pre-ordered) & 4. A great big thank you to anyone who can help me answer any of these questions!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place