Since the Big Ceremony party is happening on Saturday (Sunday in some parts of the world) and that timezones are a big mess for any maths-challenged person (like me!), and that daylight savings are getting in the way since the whole world doesn't swap at the same time... here's some help for those who wish to attend (and I hope you're all gonna do your best to attend! The more the merrier!)

In New York, Washington, Boston, Pittsburgh, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City and all the cities set on North American Eastern Time, the ceremony will start on Saturday, April 1, 6 pm.

If you're in Rio de Janeiro or anywhere in Brazil, sit at your computer on Saturday at 8 pm.

Living in central US, central Canada or Mexico City? Be ready to throw confetti at 5 pm on Saturday.

If you're in the Rocky Mountains or hiking in the middle of the Grand Canyon, drop your walking shoes and sit in the shade of a giant spider to join the fun on Saturday at 4 pm.

Lazing about on a beach in Malibu? Shopping on Rodeo Drive? Upside down in one of the rides of Six Flags Magic Mountains or visiting Warner Bros Studios in LA? Get to a cyber cafe by 3 pm on Saturday.

Now let's hop over to the other side of the Atlantic. For us in Europe, the ceremony will start on the first hours of Sunday.

So if you're in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Edinburgh or Lisbon, stay awake until 0:00 on Sunday.

Many lights will be on in Madrid, Paris, Rome, Venice, Amsterdam, Berlin, Bonn, Budapest, Bratislava, Belgrade, Ljubljana, Prague, Sarajevo, Warsaw, or Zagreb, as we'll all be up at 1 am on Sunday very, very early morning.

If you're sitting on top of the Acropolis in Athens or if you're in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Cairo, Helsinki or Amman, then you really have to stock up on coffee, for the ceremony will start on Sunday morning at 2 am for you.

I know we have some FoLCs from Singapore. They'll have an early start, as the ceremony will begin at 7:00 am on Sunday. The same goes for Aussie FoLCs from Perth.

FoLCs from Adelaide and Darwin will join us at 8:30 am on Sunday, just because they wanted to make this coordinator do even more maths. wink

Timezones are sparing our Eastern Aussie FoLCs more, as they'll enjoy a late breakfast with us on Sunday at 9 am if they live in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney.

And if you're a Martian... well, find your own timezone! wink

Kaethel smile
Kerth Coordinator

(I just made a couple of tiny spelling corrections - Y. smile )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~