First, thanks for the kind word about Sanctuary. Glad you enjoyed it.

Am I right to think that you hope to bring Lois back somehow? Because if you are, then I say go for it. Of course, I also very much hope that if you manage to do that, you will also make Lois and Clark end up together.
I certainly hope so too. wink

But if you only manage to give Clark a new life for himself, possibly with a new love interest but without Lois, then I must honestly say I wouldn't want to read your story.
And neither would I so I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be an option. laugh

I guess what I'm really asking, since I don't believe I've ever even posted a story to the boards before, is whether it's seen as "bad form" to post something that one isn't even sure is going to be finished. That's more or less still in the idea phase. Because I don't want to even post the first chapter if that's the case.

On the other hand, I could really use some input on it. Both in terms of characterization and potential. By potential I mean that this idea came so out of left field and so fully formed in my head that I'm left wondering what kind of corner I've written myself into. And the only way I can explain that sufficiently is by sharing that first chapter. I honestly do believe that once you read it, you'll see why I'm so in shock.

Tantalized and terrified would probably be more accurate if you want the truth.

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"