Nan,

I'm a long-time lurker in the fandom. As you can see by the number of posts I've made over the years, I rarely comment on stories. I'm coming out of lurkdom to let you know that I very much enjoy your stories.

Last summer, when I was absolutely swamped with work, I began to re-read all of your stories on the archive as a means of relaxation. It took me about 3 or 4 weeks, I think, but your stories gave me the perfect escape. I want you to know how impressed I am with your plot and character development (which becomes really obvious when reading through your various series in order). I was particularly struck with how Lois and Clark and the supporting characters are subtly different in each of your different series but consistent within each series. I think that is quite an accomplishment.

I will try to comment more often, but I tend to skim through the posts on the board and read stories more thoroughly when they hit the archive. Also, I'm a very slow, deliberate writer and even composing a post like this takes me forever. eek

I hope you will continue to write because I (very selfishly) want to continue reading your work and I dare say I'm not the only one who would miss your stories if you felt you couldn't continue to spend your precious time on them anymore. I really do appreciate the time and effort you have put into all of your stories and I want you to know that they have brought me many hours of enjoyment (and I'm sure I will re-read many of them again). Thank you. wave

AmyN