Nan pretty much covers it. We don't see a need to cover fanfic for other shows because most shows have their own sites which cater perfectly well for them. I think most fans would wish to post their fanfic on those sites which are show-specific and where they'll find the most fellow fans willing to give them feedback, than they would on a forum for another show entirely, where they'd get far less appreciation or attention.

There are a lot of Stargate fans here, for example. But if I was writing SG1 fanfic, I'd never think of posting here. At best I'd reach about a dozen fans of the show. Whereas, posting in Heliopolis - the major archive for the show - my story would potentially be read by hundreds of fans.

These boards, OTOH, were set up for fans of Lois and Clark. It therefore concentrates heavily on LNC fanfic, primarily.

And, yes, crossovers are always welcome in the fanfic section. So long as the cross is LNC with something else. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers