This idea has been playing in my mind for a while, but I never really located my muse to attempt writing it, but wen I do I was curious as to what you guys thought of the premise of the story. I've been thinking about Lois' reaction to Zara and Ching testing Clark then telling him that he had to go and save New Krypton understandably, she was upset that these people want to take away the love of her life. However, I wondered about how she would react if she and Clark weren't together because he had broken up with her for her own good and also how do you think Clark would react and whether he would want to leave. Not only that given the fact that Lois was barely speaking to him would he tell her or would she somehow find out? I think he'd attempt to tell her, but she doesn't want to hear it so Clark gives up and she later finds out on her own and... well lets just say its just as well that Clark is Superman! laugh

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller