yay! nick of time rescue! go clark!

i like the car horn, and i, for one, am glad that it was juliana. clark did all the rescuing, so it's nice to see someone else make it possible, for once.

the mirroring worked out really well in that sense, too... earl trying whatever he can think of, but being ineffective, clark going nuts but then managing to save the day, lois calmly thinking through her options but finding nothing, and julianna panicing and then coming up with a last-minute save.

one thing, though... he used duct tape?! man, he really is evil! the most insidiously evil tape known to humankind... wow.

i was a bit surprised by denzler's sudden need for exposition... given his usual sniper tactics, it struck me as odd. i guess he kidnapped them because he didn't want to shoot them in public, and he told them why because he wasn't used to spending time with his victims?

great ending, too. i know it's been said, but i really like your transitions, and you ended on such a sweet note, too. smile

great job.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.