I am not sure that Smallville would have just one church. My relatives live in various small towns in Ohio, and even in a little crossroad town, there are *tons* of churches! In Bristolville (a town at the crossroads of Ohio 88 and Ohio 45), there is a general Christian church, a Methodist Church, a Presbyterian Church, and on the outskirts, the Catholic Church my aunt and uncle go to! In Killbuck, which is slightly bigger, there are a few churches on every street! Millersburg is the same way. I am pretty sure you can find any church from any religion you would like there. Even Amish!

Then again, my small town experience is limited to Ohio small towns wink . I'm not sure what it is like in Kansas. I live in one of the biggest cities in Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland, and we have over 8 Catholic churches, and if you want virtually any other kind of religion, there is probably a church or temple just a few miles away.

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve