I know I'm late to the party, but I hope no one will mind if I throw in my two cents, well gratitude, in here anyway.

First of all, I am just so amazed, stunned, flabbergasted, in need of oxygen and totally and utterly honoured to be nominated in the Best Trailer category. And wow!, not just one, but five!! Who needs to win the lottery when you get this?! laugh smile1

Oh, and I have to use this opportunity to just thank *everyone* - everyone who took on the idea and tried making trailers themselves and didn't laugh in my face <g>, and to those who watched them and encouraged so many in here to make so many more.

On a very personal note, THANK YOU LabRat, Wendy and Lynn for letting me use your stories to create this - it's just the most fun ever!! Also, CONGRATULATIONS (to all I've made trailers for, really) for writing the most fantastic stories that inspired me to do this in the first place! These are your nominations as much as they are mine!! Same to CC for Sara's trailer, and Lynn for...Lynn's trailer! wink You guys are the best! sloppy

Congratulations to all nominees, and GOOD LUCK to you all!!

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay