In subequent episodes, I do not recall Lois going out with Lex at all. Lex did become obsessed with Superman, testing him, trying to get rid of him, etc, but I don't recall him taking any particular interest in Lois.
In Neverending Battle, Lex tries to ring Lois over his breakfast, and grimaces when he hears her message that she's unavailable unless anyone has news about Superman.

In I'm Looking Through You, Lex is jealous that Lois is bidding for Superman, not him. When he goes over to speak to her, she apologises for cancelling lunch with him (on account of Superman).

In Requiem for a Superhero, Lex sets up the killing of Mencken in such a way as to take credit for saving Lois's life.

In I've Got a Crush on You, Lex sees Lois singing at the Metro Club, throws her a rose, then pitches up on her doorstep, disturbing her pity party over Clark and Toni Taylor, and offering to share her ice cream if she has a second spoon.

Granted, his interest was obviously fuelled by jealousy of Superman all along, but there was considerable interest there before the pheromone incident.

Mere smile

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge