Okay, there might be one gentle reader out there who might remember that I said I would start posting TP&S 2 sometime in August. And that is still possible.

Here's the thing. I'm really close to the buffer length I usually use before I start posting. But I wonder if I should. Two reasons.

First; starting tomorrow morning I'm off for Wizard World Chicago and will be off line until late Sunday. Also, next week I'll be gone thurday and friday to attend the Corrs concert in Chicago, so I won't be around then either. And that saturday I might be busy for a time too wink .

The other main reason to not post just yet is... there are just too many stories currently ongoing to clog things up with another one. Perhaps I should wait until one of more of them finally wrap up?

Oh and one that subject. I'd really appreciate it if all the gentle writers would refrain from posting any new story parts while I'm gone. I'm currently behind on my reading and will get hopelessly behind if they continue to post in my absense. I don't think it's too much to ask to not have any new story parts from thursday to sunday... is it?

Tank (who thanks all the gentle writers in advance for their understanding)