Workaholic Lois
Note some scenes may be insignificant, but I thought they may prove helpful

PILOT
-"Chief there's a story here"; Lois selling her opinion on Platt's theories:
--at Clark's interview
--in the newsroom when the shuttle blast and Latterman death news flash appears.
-Perhaps, Lois says somethig to Jimmy when they break into the EPRAD space center to investigate.

STRANGE VISITOR
Something similar is said when Perry says he can't let her write the UFO story towards the end(??)

NEVERENDING BATTLE
Will Lois' "Superman's my story" at the staff meeting fulfill your requirements(??)

I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU
Lois in convincing Perry and Clark about her undercover job among the Metro gang

GREEN, GREEN GLOW OF HOME
Although there's a screen split, the Lois-Perry-Clark telecon.

MAN OF STEEL BARS
Not entirely sure, when Lois trying to convince Perry that Superman cannot be responsible

ALL SHOOK UP
Emotion's not fired up but depressing, when Lois says she will work at the Planet even if it's the last story she ever works on.

WITNESS
Maybe you can use some dialogue from the interaction involving, Perry, Lois, Clark and Jimmy, on what to print on the murder story.

IDES OF METROPOLIS
Perhaps there's a scene when Lois asserts that Eugene is innocent(??)

THE FOUNDLING
If I remember right, Lois is fired up on the idea of turning Clark's burglary into a story.

FLY HARD
Lois is telling Clark though, that she can use her experience of being a hostage in a story

BARBARIANS AT THE PLANET
(There have been so many interesting fanfic rewrites on this; I am confused) But I think when Perry announces the dire situation at the Planet, Lois tells Jimmy and Clark that they should investigate at what's causing this.

CHI OF STEEL
Maybe when Perry informs Lois that he and Clark will check out the exclusive club, Lois reacts (??)

LUCKY LEON
Lois excited at her lead on Lucky Leon and talking to Jimmy while Clark's out with Mayson

INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY
-Lois telling Perry she is positive Bill Church Jr. is behind Intergang.
-When Perry calls her from his kidnapped dwellings, she says "I knew it!"

ORDINARY PEOPLE
Lois telling Perry, "Can I go back to work?" or excited on hearing there's another "headless corpse"

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria