I'm on vacation and spending a lot of my driving time between vacation destinations day dreaming about my next fanfic. And I've come up with a couple of questions....

1) For some reason I feel like it's been fairly well established within fanfic that Lois is a country music fan. The only time I can remember a reference to country music was in Super Mann when one of the Nazi's was disguised as a popular country singer and Lois was a fan. I can't remember any of the details though and I'm stranded without my video collection. Does anyone recall or have access to that bit of dialogue? Does Lois say anything about country music in general, or just about him. (ie does she say she normally hates country music but she likes him or does she admit that she's a closet country music fan, etc) Or am I missing the boat completely and there is some other conversation about this at some point during the series.

2) Am I remembering correctly that Lois' jeep just mysteriously appeared during the second season? It doesn't appear at all during the first season, right?

That's all I've come up with so far, but don't be surprised if I come up with more questions. Thanks ahead of time!

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen