OK, this is my first year here, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to gather together a list of all of the eligible stories for this next Kerth Awards. But I'm a bit overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of stories out there. So a bit of advice would be helpful.

As I understand it, any story submitted to the Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive in the calendar year of 2003 is eligible. Now, when I go to the archive home page and do a search by post date, that gives me a list through August. No problem. However, how do I know which stories posted in Jan are ineligible because they were nomintated last year?

And to get a list of stories Sept. through now, should I just use the TOC board?

And what about other boards? Should I be also counting stories posted at Zoomway?

Any advice would be great. I'd like to do some major reading over the holidays and start whittling away at my scroll of great stories <g>.

Thanks!
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah