Tell me about it! It's been driving me crazy. <g> I've barely had enough time to keep up with doing TOCs for those stories posted where the authors don't, never mind get to actually read any of them!! Finally the stress of trying to keep up got the better of me and I just had to throw in the towel and forget about it until I have more free time. Been suffering terrible guilt pangs ever since. laugh

I don't think I've ever seen so much fic around at this time of year. Way to go all you authors!

It's had a great knock-on effect on the Archive too. We're always busy in November/December of course, but this year has been absolute mayhem <g>, as our hardworking GEs will testify to. They've been working their little cotton socks off; bless them all. I reckon they all deserve medals. clap clap

Course, you know what we're like - greedy for more and never get enough. So if you've still got a story you haven't submitted - what are you waiting for? laugh

Loriel - welcome back! And I'd echo, Wendy - sometimes late feedback can make an author's day. Week. Year... laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers