Wanda, were you trying to get into the dedicated brainstorming channel setup by Supermom?

If so, I'm not entirely certain, but I did get the impression from Supermom's posts that it was only open that specific evening. At least for the moment, while it finds its feet. Which would certainly explain why the channel was empty when you tried it later.

In #loisclark we chat about everything under the sun, but as it's the main hang-out place for a lot of authors and readers fanfic does tend to get it's fair share of chat time. wink Both in the sense of what we're currently reading and enjoying and what we're writing and the problems we're having with that. goofy

So you should generally find someone in there who'll be more than happy to help you work out those plot glitches, if and when the dedicated brainstorming channel isn't open. Or even when it is - can't get too many online brainstorming sources in my book. laugh

LabRat smile (who has cause to be very grateful to online brainstorming sessions in recent years goofy )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers