Over the past couple of months, I've found myself hearing a lot from authors saying, "Here's a story for the Archive that I forgot all about and just found on my hd". Or someone on irc mentions they have a story to submit to me and three others say, "Oh, me too! I forgot!" goofy

So, in honour of forgetful authors everywhere laugh , I've decided to take a leaf out of Maria's book and periodically post a list of stories posted here on the mbs which have never made it to the Archive.

It is of course not at all compulsary that stories posted on the mbs have to be submitted to the Archive and I'd never try to persuade an author who didn't, for whatever reason, want to submit a story. That's entirely their choice. smile

This list is intended as a gentle reminder, not for them, but for those who do want to submit their stories but have simply forgotten to do so.

Thanks to the Lurker for providing the list. You're a star! clap

Some of these might not have made it because they're just recently posted - so if it's a case of you haven't had time yet to get a final version together, just ignore this entirely. I tried to delete the ones I recognised, but I'm bound to have missed one or two. Same goes for any errors in the list where a story is on the Archive already. <G>

ATAI Challenge
Battle of the Network Printers
Blown Away
Double Whammy
Flying Solo
Gone in a Flash (Rewrite)
Handmade Memories
In Sickness and in Health
An Invitation to a Donnor Party
A Little Off the Top
Lois, Clarks, and Annie
Lois Lane and the Extremely Bad Hair Day
Lois's Explanation
Mayson Says the Magic Word
Mixed Messages
Never Take a Shower on Sunday Morning
Not So Luckabee - A Plot Untwist
Not Your Average Joe
Nothing but a Luthor on the Way
One Good Turn: A Haircut Challenge Story
One Side of a Phone Call
Over Hearing: ATAI Challenge
Power Struggle
Pre-Emptive Strike
Race Against Time
Reluctantly Engaged
The Scrabble Game II: Lois's Revenge
Seasons Out of Time
Shall We Dance
Taking One for the Team
There is Some One Money Can't Buy
This Doesn't Look Like Kansas
Visitors for Vickie
What's in a Name?

Looking forward to seeing some of these in my mailbox shortly. wink I know your fans on the Archive will be happy to see them.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers