Linda, most people who around these boards and write, post their story here first. You get to see what the readers think of it and can improve the story then, if it's necessary.

After that, the story gets submitted to www.lcfanfic.com. Well, most stories do. Sometimes authors don't feel like submitting it, or they forget about it for some reason. But most stories will make it to the archive in the end.

Some people write longer stories and post that in installments. Some authors only post if the story is finished. Others start posting with some buffer and write along. The last option means that authors can get stuck, and have to stop posting. Eventually, most of them will be finished.

Unfortunately, some stories take very long to finish. Maria keeps up a list to see how stories go along. Which is very motivating for authors to continue writing.

The decease stories Maria is talking about, are linked to. If you click on the URL, you will go to that list.

I hope that helps. If you have any more questions, just ask. Or take a look at our FAQ .

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!