Hi,

Great! thumbsup

But make no mistake, St. John, I'm not going to become your personal stooge in the police department. Don't try to blackmail me, Nigel. I'll call your bluff and take my chances. If you're smart, you'll walk away from this partnership. Let it end now."
Henderson is going to need help to get out of the hands of Nigels. eek

She hadn't been able to move, so stunned was she by what she'd seen. It was a shock to find out that the two people she'd heard at the other end of the alley were her partner Bill, and... Superman. But there wasn't any Superman.

When she'd finally peeked around the corner, the argument between the two men was just about over. She had been able to see the fear in her friend's eyes and the sneer on the face of Metropolis' resident hero. She'd just been able to hear Superman threaten to kill Bill by dropping him into a volcano. Then, in a blur, they had vanished into the air, vile laughter ringing in her ears.
How can Lois confuse Nigel with Superman? confused

Tank (who is curious to see whether or not he can slip back into his much deserved retirement or if he has to actually finish this fic)
When you finish. Maybe. :rolleyes:

Waiting until august. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF