I'll throw out two non-ideas (cause they're taken) as a starting point. In Hackers, Angelina Jolie's character was Acid Burn. And of course, in the Matrix, the female hacker is Trinity ("I thought you were a guy." "Most guys do.") Now, you can always go for mythology -- Freya, Pandora (would probably be a really good one), Juno (not good, considering its an ISP), Minerva, etc. Or you can go tech -- Lady Binary, Blue Death (not good, hackers only like Windows because it's easy to hack!).. that's all I can come up with at the moment.

Then, of course, you can bring in H4x0r speak. This is only if used on the computer, as a chat. "ph34r p4nd0r4!!! i 0wn j00!" Then again, your hacker chick might frown on it as poser speak. wink (Frankly, I hate it, but I'm also not a hacker, so that could be why.)

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited