I'm impressed; she's done a nice job with this site, both in the layout and the sheer number of reviews she's posted.

It's also interesting that she has a section for L&C given that she admits she doesn't follow the show particularly closely. She has a mix of early and more recent stories (though, like Pam, none of my own). She does say she's been working her way through the 2003 Kerth list so I do wonder if she will eventually read anything I've written and what she might say. (Though since her personal tastes don't seem to like a lot of kissing, I have a feeling she might not like some of my scenes. wink )

Thanks, Wendy, for passing this on. And for those of you who read fanfic of other fandoms, I would definitely poke around her site. She has a lot on there, and other fandoms (Sentinel, for one) have many more reviews than her L&C section.

Oh, and I have to say, her "Gray List" (listing authors who have politely asked that reviews of their stories be removed) vs her "Black List" (people who rudely demanded the same) totally cracked me up. I like this woman's dry sense of humor.

Kathy