Decided to start a new thread for this.

The L&C idea I had was much more tenuous (than my original fic). I was reading Yesterday, Upon the Stair by Carol (?) (C. Malo) and I wondered "What if Lois and Clark lived on a boat?". It may have been an elseworlds beginning (one or other lived on a boat and (both?) never worked at the DP, or it may have been that they moved to the boat after they married. They may have travelled the world, or it may have been a barge moored permanently at Metropolis (is Metropolis even *on* the coast?!) and still worked at the DP, or something...

I really liked the idea, but have no knowledge of 'Life on a Boat'. I went on 3 trips in secondary school, where a group of us where on an 80 ft boat/yacth for 3 or 4 days and we sailed it with the help of the 4 permanent crew, but I've forgotten all of it (except tacking across the bay to get into the pier at Rothesey, Bute; stopping at Tighnabruach, I couldn't pronounce it and how tiny the toilet was!). If I blitzed the research, I could get the facts right (maybe!) but living on a boat is something I have no knowledge of and it may be more reserach than I have time for, especially since I find writing quite hard - I think I procastinate waay too much.

I'm interested to see what everyone thinks, both of the idea and my thoughts on it. smile

Loriel

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris