Oh, it's nice to get to read eight sections all at once <g> I just caught up. Very interesting. Poor Mark, he's always getting mugged!

Lord Blashvor is indeed an interesting character. Very practical, and willing to change his mind when he encounters new information. And there was a Jack - made me think of the kid from Slave Race, but then again I think that Jack was younger, so maybe it was Fenton. Jason's certainly proving his usefulness, and Trev's doing pretty good, too!

Speaking of Trev, that bit about his mom & sister was interesting -- are we going to find out more about that story? You know, after we go find Trevor's sister Trish. Doesn't matter, really, I'll be reading along happily, regardless.

Thanks for sharing, and I apologize for not commenting in such a long time. Grad school & a full time job sure cut down on fanfic reading time.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K