Heh, for a moment there I thought this was chapter seventeen. Wow, eighteen already... This story is now able to vote! whinging Such a proud parent am I. Dementia will be going to collage soon, getting married and having little stories.

J/K laugh You guys know I'm joking, right? But yeah, I can see the end in sight. And, Lab, sorry... The boy is a little young for Deka. Actually... a lot young. But since Lab brought it up (thanks Lab, it was clear in my mind but not in my story and you caught that!) I'll put a post-it note here and the actual, long, in depth explination in the next chapter. Nineteen... wow... shock

M-gan + Gy-ren thinking they are the only two who can win Dekani: They're right. Dragon attacks have made the 'young adult' population rather low. There are, currently, two extra males. Courts are like almost married couples. The guy has to prove his hunting skills before the 'marrage', sort of as a way to prove he can provide for the pregnant fem. If the guy can't hunt, he's not likely to get a female. But maybe things are starting to change... ::shifty eyes::

Wow, that was a longer explination then I thought I was going to give! Heh heh... so the one next chapter will be pretty in depth. Oh yeah, next chapter, we find out what happens to M-gan. Something tells me he lives... but he may not want to... devil

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::