Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
[b] Or maybe even pre-season 1.
Or maybe you should read Deadly Chakram's Specimen S which leads with the premise of Trask and Tempus joining forces. Just bring along a nice box of tissues with you. [/b]
IIRC, it was the fear of needing those tissues that kept me from reading it in the first place. With very rare exception (such as Anti-Kryptonite's current story "Man or Monster?"), I tend to avoid the tear-jerkers. I've enough depressing stuff to deal with in RL (It isn't easy being a divorced working Mom with a child who is severely affected by autism and has other special needs, as well, and being without any respite provider); I want my leisure reading to put me in a better frame of mind, not drag me down further. Just a personal preference.[/b]
Lynn, despite her moniker, Deadly Chakram is usually very good about putting her toys back and making them live happily ever after by the end of her stories. laugh The tissue reference was mostly for the first half of the story. But it is a bit violent, which is why I added the disclaimer, because I knew you usually avoid those type of stories and wanted to warn you, just in case. wink

DC, you're welcome.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.