Let's see...

A) Lois has a drinking problem (no big surprise). Tempus, Lucy, and Martha stage an intervention. Why can I see that? clap Fun idea box, Queenie! Thanks for sharing. My cheeks are sore from laughing. notworthy

Originally posted by Lois_Lane_Fan:
Cat Grant and Jimmy Olsen being mistaken as a couple. rotflol
Actually, there was a story recently (no spoilers) but posted within the last year, where that happened. And not one of mine.

Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
What a fun challenge!

The drinking problem actually could be amusing, although I haven't time to write it up as a full story. Here's my synopsis: Clark has a drinking problem; he wishes to know what it's like to be hung over (in order to better relate to humans), but his drinking problem is that he can't get drunk. Wells agrees that this would help him better relate to mere mortals and attempts, unsuccessfully, to come up with something from the future that would let him feel the effects of alcohol. Mr. Mxyzptlk's 5th dimensional "magic," however, succeeds where Wells had failed. Martha nurses the drunk Clark back to health
Ooooh! I like this plot bunny, too, Lynn. I hope someone picks it up. Perhaps this is what happens to Clark during that summer, they're all waiting for the Daily Planet to be rebuilt.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.