So, rewatching a couple of episodes off my DVR, along with working on an anti-verse, I discovered once again why I always love the bad guys so much-- they get the best lines. So, I figured we could make a catalog of all our favorite villain lines, be they important or trivial, and hopefully make it to 100... I'll get the ball rolling.

1. "But you must remember-- that all that counts is winning. That ultimately, all that satisfies is power. And above all, might is right." (Lex Luthor, Vatman)

2. "You think that I don't love her? That I'm, what, incapable? Too consumed with evil to feel? *huh* What a simple world you live in. All the powers fate gave you-- how little you understand an ordinary man's heart and the lengths it will drive him to... Take her from me, and I will unleash all the forces of hell on this city." (Lex Luthor, Double Jeopardy)

^ I love Lex. And I love John Shea for playing Lex. And I love the writers of this show. Just thought I should throw those out there. These kinds of lines make me grin like crazy. laugh

98 more to go and counting!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain