Hi Everyone!

This is my first time ever posting a challenge. My favorite episode is Pheromone My Lovely and I've read some great ficts surrounding that episode, but they all stop after Lois and Clark get together. I want more.

So my challenge is to assume that Clark was also affected by the pheromone (he was by the space rats, why wouldn't he be by this pheromone?). Lois and Clark get together (probably get married) and make love multiple times. Is there a pregnancy? (please yes). How does everyone react to the marriage and pregnancy for the rest of season one. I am especially interested in Lex's reaction and Linda's reaction (in The Rival). Fromm what I saw of Lex, he didn't decide to pursue Lois until after the dinner and seeing Superman kissing Lois, neither of which would have happened if L&C had gotten together. How does it change the season?

How do L&C react to the differences in their relationship and a pregnancy?

Great jumping off points may be from Nan Smith's "The Newlywed Game" or Wendy Richard's "PML Oh Boy!" I think there are a few others that you can also jump off from. I've liked all of those based on that episode.

nficts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kmhags

P.S. is this a good challenge post? Like I said, it's my first, so I'm not sure.