If you want to contribute to May\'s WAFFy Challenge , but don't have any ideas here's my not-so-vague suggestion:

No Way Out Challenge!

Lois and Clark are locked alone in a room, broom closet, a vault, conference room, Bruce Wayne's (or Lex Luthor's) saferoom, whatever, and they cannot leave until morning, unless Clark reveals his secret, which is going to count as a big no-no. I want a secret revealed, but that one isn’t allowed! And preferably another one than their secret love for one another. No one else is allowed to be locked up with them.

Possible ideas: What if Lois and Clark were the only ones there that night of FlyHard? (What if Lois stopped by to fix her story BEFORE she met up with Lex, and Clark was already hard at work on his taxes? Perry and Jimmy were going to do spring cleaning the next night, and Jack, well, oh, let’s just give him a good old-fashioned date with a girl. wink ) On the other hand, what if Lois and Clark ended up quarantined together? (They’re together alone in a room, but with one-way glass and watched by medical staff, so no hanky-panky.)

Oh, yes, that brings me back to rule #3, no sex.

GOAL: To have posted on the boards before end of May 2013, but we Readers accept WAFF at any time.

RULES: #1 - Lois and Clark must be locked (alone) in a some kind of room overnight.
#2 - Clark cannot reveal that he's Superman but one of them must reveal a secret other than that they love the other one.
#3 - No sex. Lots of WAFF!

NOTE: Apparently, when I first posted this Thread I miswrote the URL link to the May Challenge thread and it went to an "Editing" Screen. My Apologies. blush Usually I double check all of my links to make sure they work, and I must have forgotten to do that. It's now fixed.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.