Isn't it SO the case that when you have NO time to write, you get all the ideas you'd love to write?

Every once in a while (daily) I have to open my phone's notepad and jot an idea down, but I never get a chance to actually expand on them because I'm so busy with school & looking for an internship in a lab. Anyways, I thought I'd throw some of these out there and see if

a: anyone wants to take them and run with them in their own direction

or

b: if there are already stories with these ideas as a basis that might be interesting to read/mention.

& pretty please post links to them here if you know of any or write anything that sprouts from these because I'd love to read them on my long bus commutes!

Bloody Superman
This is sort of a take on Bloody Mary. I got the idea around Halloween (big surprise). My thought process was that it's later years, and at some point Superman lost his powers (permanently) in a bloody battle in which Superman died (clark is doing just fine living as a normal guy, though I'm sure he has some issues) Anyways, like bloody mary, kids play the game in the mirror or spin around three times (whatever your lore states) and something appears in the mirror... but obviously its not Superman, so who could it be? wink

Viral
What if Lois and Clark were invited to spend a week on an underwater (submarine) colony, and everyone got near-death (maybe some do die?) sick with some kind of bug that is spreading rapidly... except Clark? Will Lois, in her delirium notice that he's the only one who isn't sick?

Wanda Detroit
What if Clark got Lois back when she thought she was Wanda, and he had to deal with an alternative version of his fiance while he figured out how to convince her that she was upstanding reporter, Lois Lane, not smokey bar singer, Wanda Detroit?

Untitled
This one was just a quick thought that sprouted because I was thinking about Sam Lane's indiscretions when Lois and Lucy were kids. Maybe he has an illegitimate son that Lois or Lucy (probably Lucy) meets, and it comes out that he's their half brother.

Well, those are all I have in my phone right now, but I thought I'd throw them out there for anyone looking to work on something but lacking ideas.

Me muse es su muse laugh

.talk nerdy to me.