Originally posted by John Lambert:
I just came up with an idea. What if Season-4 Lois gets sent back to Honeymoon in Metropolis, specifically to the point that Clark is kissing her to fool the maid?

I might write it, but I am not sure if I trust myself with it.
During "Ooops...(or the Destruction of Utopia)"

Newlywed Lois and Clark's souls have been hopping about (mostly separately but sometimes together) in time. During their jump to Honeymoon in Metropolis Lois (who had just jumped from the episode where Clark tells her that they are not able to have biological children together) tells Clark that they aren't able to have children. As a result they decide to enjoy the rare intimate moment (they'd only been in the same timeframe in one other instance and it had been before they knew each other.) Thus, turns the beginning of the Destruction of Utopia (Lois from HiM is pregnant and FURIOUS about it, accusing Clark of taking advantage of her.)

I do think it might be different if only ONE of them (probably Lois) jumped back in time. Most of the stuff turns on Lois's decisions (Her in the bed for example.) How that changes makes a big difference.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)