I'm writing a PML story where Trask finds both a red and green Kryptonite. As he knew the characteristics of the green one but not the red one he chose to test the green one first (as he's so adamant about following the scientific theory. You only alter ONE characteristic to see what the result is so the green K is the known factor.

Luthor takes acquires the red K and gives a sliver to Miranda for chemical analysis and experiments. I think we all know the result of this. twins angel-devil

Now how would it alter the other eps? I think it depends on the piece of red K and what's done with it. I'm going with the hypothesis that the same things that a diamond is graded by would affect how a piece of Red-K would affect Clark. So basically every time Luthor (or anyone else) cuts a piece off of the original crystal Clark is affected differently (ground is different from the rest in that it interacts with the stuff it's combined with and the light refraction affects how his body acts, etc.)

I haven't decided how it will affect him in subsequent eps (i.e. after PML) but I have to figure out how a paint version might affect Clark. Like Sniffing paint maybe?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)