Evem better - what if Clark was a twin and his brother's/sister's navigational computer on his/her space ship was knocked out during the journey to Earth? Clark would still wind up in Kansas and be found by the Kents. But maybe his twin winds up crashing elsewhere and is found/raised by the Luthor family! He/She would be raised as Lex's sibling and perhaps wind up just as evil as Lex...Lex would have his very own, personal, anti-Superman/Superwoman
Whoa, DC. I think you hacked my computer peep - maybe you're the reason why I've been having so many viruses and malware issues of late! mad I actually am WIP on a story like this... only it was for Superman fanverse not LnC and instead of being Clark's twin it's his younger bro who was kidnaped by the Luthors cuz they didn't realize there were two alien babies that crash landed, just thought one and Kents cant speak up or anything because they'd have to admit to finding alien babies and his brother grows up in a completely different environment... and now I've given away about 2 chaps of my plot wallbash Oh well. smile

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain